DR AZIZA ABU-DEYAH
DR AZIZA ABU-DEYAH, PHD
- Board of Trusties at International Union of ArabAcademics
- Member at The Jordanian Association for EducationalScience
- Associated Professor at Aalborg Academy for Science& Technology – Part of Kansas State University
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Programs and Curriculum Development
- Strategic Planning
- Time Management
- Results-Based Programs Management
- People Management
- Research & Development
- Institutional Development
- Human Resource Management
- Structuring & Implementing Training
- TOFT: Training for Female Trainers
- Leadership performance assessment & TalentManagement metrics.
- Committed to and understand women & childrenrights, values and principles and humanitarian standards.
- Good knowledge of and experience in using establishedinter-agency standards and guidelines in child protection.
- Staff performance measurement and evaluation.
- TOT: Certified Trainer
- D. in Educational Administration& Philosophy- Yarmouk University
- Masters in Educational Administration – Amman, Arab University forGraduate Students
- A. in Education & Islamic Studies- The University of Jordan.